No order is ever alike – therefore, all quotes are created on a case by case basis. If you’d like a quote on an order, please go to CUSTOM PRICE QUOTE or send us an email and we would be happy to discuss your project with you.
If you need to meet with us to discuss your project in person, you MUST call us and make an appointment. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to meet with walk-ins to discuss orders. Please email artwork, a description of the project, and quantities in advance.
INFO WE NEED FROM YOU BEFORE WE CAN GET STARTED
What do you want to print on?
– Are they custom tees? Sweaters? Shorts? etc..
How many pieces do you want to print?
– 1 to 10,000? We can get it done. Keep in mind – the larger the quantity of the order, the cheaper it is per piece!
How many colors are in the design?
A screen must be created for each color in the design. The more colors means more screens.
Are there any special inks or techniques you’d like us to use?
– We print with a variety of standard colors and custom Pantone colors. We also offer glow in the dark, foil, puff, metallics, shimmer inks and more.
How do you plan on submitting your artwork?
– Vector in Illustrator and high-resolution 300dpi to size in Photoshop files are highly recommended. For artwork requirements and suggestions, please see below for details.
Job Detail Terms
– Vector files must be sent at actual size with all fonts outlined.
– Photoshop files must be submitted with a resolution of at least 300dpi at actual size w/unflattened layers.
– We do not accept Word, Powerpoint, Excel, RTF, or GIF files.
— Some PNG or Bitmap files maybe acceptable.
– We offer artwork services to clean up files if you are not able to produce a quality image. Remember, your print can only be as good as your art!
– All equipment used to print your job remains property of Cross Your Tz and is not for sale. This includes, but is not limited to screens, transparencies, squeegees, Film positives and etc.
Maximum Apparel Sizing:
– Please keep in mind that each order will use only one image size. So the max area may not fit on a small for example, but fit properly on an XL. Please consider sizing in relationship to the size breakdown of your garments!
Standard Tee: 15×20
2. COLOR MATCHING
Pantone colors can be requested for color reference only. If you require an EXACT Pantone match, your order will be subject to a color match fee.
– For Apparel Orders (plastisol inks) please use the Coated Pantone Book.
All garments supplied to the Cross Your Tz for screen printing must arrive new and unwashed.
If providing garments for multiple designs, garments must be sorted and clearly labeled for each design. Individually bagged items must be unbagged and sorted by size. Bagged and/or unsorted goods maybe subject to a $50 sorting fee.
Customers should supply a detailed list of garments being supplied including brand / style number / color / size / quantity.
Cross Your Tz reserves the right to refuse to print on certain fabrics and/or surfaces at our discretion.
While we do not uphold a minimum on quantity in some cases, we do have an order minimum of $200 for screen printing. We do not have an online pricelist, nor will we email you one. Each job is quoted to order.
Our typical turnaround time is 7-10 business days per job, from receipt of payment and artwork. If you are supplying the goods, your order will not be scheduled until we receive them. Sometimes receipt of goods can be delayed due to back orders from the distributor. We will communicate promptly with you if this occurs, but this can cause delays in turnaround time.
Direct to Garment Printing typical turnaround time is 1-7 depending on the quantity and when the garments are supplied. Cross Your Tz does supply Shirts some shirt styles for DTG printing for small orders 1-5 pieces.
Depending on how busy we are, We may offer rush order for jobs needed before our typical turnaround time will incur a rush fee as follows:
Same-Day Turnaround: 100%
24 hours add 100%
2-3 days add 50%
4-6 days add 20%
Orders being shipped will be done so via UPS Ground. Ship time is additional to expected turnaround time. Please consider this when placing time-sensitive orders!
All print work done by Cross Your Tz is subject to photography and/or video documentation to be used for advertising or purposes of demonstration unless otherwise noted by the client.
A 50% depsoit is required to start your job, and a Payment must be made in full before pick up or shipping your order. We accept Cash, Credit Cards and PayPal payments. We do not accept checks.
Orders cannot be cancelled once payment and final approval is made.
Refunds will be awarded on a case by case basis.